2017 Annual Ohio Great Dane Specialty Show
The Heart of Ohio Great Dane Club and The Great Dane Club of Cleveland are proud to present the 2017 Ohio Great Dane Specialty Show being held Thursday, June 22, 2017 through Sunday, June 25, 2017. Exhibits will include Dog Show Tours, New Exhibitor Briefings, Meet the Breed informational session, a Microchip Clinic and a heart and thyroid clinic with enough participants.
|Thur||Sweeps 22 (10-12)||Dogs 17||Bitches 25||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 16 (8-8)|
|Fri||Sweeps 21 (9-12)||Dogs 20||Bitches 25||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 16 (8-8)|
|Sat||Sweeps 21 (10-11)||Dogs 19||Bitches 24||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 14 (6-8)|
|Sun||Sweeps 20 (11-9)||Dogs 21||Bitches 20||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 12 (5-7)|
Friday June 23rd & Saturday June 24th, 2017
*plus Thursday June 22nd, and Sunday June 25th, 2017
presented by the Great Dane Club of Cleveland
Show Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday Sweeps Judge:Joy Degrucio
Sweeps Judge:Michele Neff Specialty Judge: Raymond Goldstone
Specialty Judge:Wayne Peterson Saturday
Sunday Sweeps Judge:Lisa Foltz
Sweeps Judge:Nancy Ridgeway Specialty Judge: M J Cohen
Specialty Judge:David Miller
6787 Baker 47, Shelby, Ohio 44875
Reservations: (888) 562-5607
Office: (419) 347-1392 / Fax (419) 342-5353
Important! Please Read
Please be courteous and follow the Wagonwheel Campground KOA Pet Policy.
KOA Pet Policy
All pets must be registered at office; there isn't any charge.
KOA Kampgrounds are pet friendly and welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat. However to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following KOA pet policy:
1. Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your dogshows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management of the KOA will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
KOA Kampgrounds are individually owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by our major insurance provider as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. NO DOBERMANS, ROTTWEILLERS, PITBULLS, OR MIXES OF THESE BREEDS ARE PERMITTED.
2. NO PETS IN CABIN RENTALS, BUILDINGS, ON BEACH OR IN LAKES.
3. PETS MUST BE RESTRAINED AND WALKED ON A 6 FOOT LEASH and not left unattended. If you leave your site, your pet must be put in your trailer or a kennel.
4. Please keep pets quiet. Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
5. Service dogs of any breed are welcome at all KOA Kampgrounds. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
6. OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER THEIR PETS.